5 Way to Youtube SEO strategy for Nepal 2021 The world of search engine optimization (SEO) can sometimes feel like you’re basically learning a foreign language. If you don’t have a working knowledge of websites, Google, and how algorithms work it can be downright confusing to read a bunch of blogs and websites trying to discern what is right based on all these experts’ suggestions.
Every day more and more people and companies are using YouTube to share their ideas, their brands and products, and their passion or vlogs.
It’s a proven fact that using YouTube can revolutionize the way that you interact with your followers and can help you to exponentially grow your audience reaching thousands of people every day.
1. Keyword research: That’s right! Keyword research isn’t just for your business blogging strategy. This step is something you can do before you even create your video. Honing in on the right keywords is important because they indicate to YouTube what your video is actually about. It will be helpful for you to know what related searches are popular and potential tags for your video.
2. Monitor watch time and retention: Unlike its parent company Google, YouTube doesn’t rely on things like backlinks to rank the content of a video. Rather, it relies on and rewards videos with a high Audience Retention Rate. The higher the percentage the better.
3. Create a YouTube playlist of related videos: Playlists are not only a great way to organize your videos into relevant categories, but they’re also a great way to create new and unique content for your channel. It’s important to consistently be publishing new content, and the YouTube algorithm favors those who publish consistently.
4. Track your engagement (a critical metric): Engagement is defined as any action that someone takes on your channel or a single video. Examples of engagements include but are not limited to likes, dislikes, comments subscribes, and unsubscribed.
5. Create chapters in your YouTube videos: YouTube introduced a feature called chapters to its user experience. While it’s not proven to have an impact on a video’s SEO yet, there are strong indicators that chapters could play a large role in related searches in the near future.
Mastering the basics and building a good foundation is incredibly important to most new strategies in life. The same can be said for the effort you put into your YouTube SEO. It’s also important to stay up-to-date on YouTube and any of the other platforms you’re using for updates they may make that could have an effect on the performance of your content.
This is what you do. People have learned a lot to do this. You don’t have to understand many things. Many people have done that to rank their videos. There are a lot of people searching on YouTube, according to which people also follow. Above all, people have worked on YouTube according to which keyboard is better. Most people on YouTube are ranked low for doing so. You can do it yourself. A lot of people have a lot of things, they just think about themselves.