How to Re-start Your WorldLink Router From MyWorldlinkApp?
Simple you must be connect your Internet of worldlink in your home.How to Re-start Your WorldLink Router From MyWorldlinkApp following tips.Then you connect worldlink Internet you have feature to download application from android and iPhone device. Apps name is MyWorldlinkApp you can search into your device for download. After you download that apps then you needs to be login from your register mobile number which you given to worldlink office of nearest branch while you connect. After you register then you got an 6 Digit code to login your worldlink apps. That’s code will be help to you to login from online customer service from official website of worldlink. All those you did it then check it on below step to follow.
Step of re-start your router from apps
1. Firstly you can open myworldlink apps
2. Then you can seen main page on apps.
3. Scroll down it then you finding your main router over there.
4. After you click main router then next page will be open
5. You can see wifi name details there. On right side of up title logo to you see 🔘 this below.
6. You must be click on that buttom.
I think it’s very helpful to re-start your router from myworldlinkapps from your mobile device. Note it that you must be firstly connect your Internet of wifi into your device it will work into your application to run it. I hope so i will be share this post to your friends also too. Hope you will be understood it well for it. If you know it well then i will update many more about to teach you here
Below link of webiste of worldlink https://worldlink.com.np/