Sharad Purnima 2022 is considered very important. According to the beliefs, this is the day Mata Lakshmi appeared. Worshiping Goddess Lakshmi and Chandra Dev on this day fulfills all the wishes of the devotees and brings happiness and prosperity to the family. Along with this, it is also believed that on this day there are medicinal elements in the rays of the moon, due to which the importance of this festival increases.
Mantras of Maa Lakshmi on the night of Sharad Purnima
On the day of Sharad Purnima, chant these mantras and duly worship to get Goddess Lakshmi’s blessings.
Lord Shiva Mantra
On the day of Sharad Purnima, go to the temple of Lord Shiva and worship the Shivling duly. For this, do Jalabhishek and offer white sandalwood, Akshat, Bel leaves, figure flowers, and sweets. After that chant this mantra. It is believed that by chanting this mantra one gets rid of the fear of death and poverty.
Ashwin Purnima’s date ends – on 10 October 2022, 02:24 AM
Moon rise time – 05.53 pm
- Brahma Muhurta – 04:42 AM – 05:32 AM
- Abhijit Muhurta – 11:47 AM – 12:33 PM
- Amrit Kaal – 11:42 AM – 01:15 PM
- Vijay Muhurta – 02:06 PM – 02:53 PM
- Twilight Muhurta – 05:47 PM – 06:11 PM
Sharad Purnima Puja Vidhi
1. On Sharad Purnima, after taking a bath in the morning, take a vow of fasting and worship Lord Satyanarayan in the morning at an auspicious time.
2. Spread a yellow cloth on the post, install the picture of Lord Satyanarayana, and then offer yellow flowers, yellow clothes, yellow fruit (banana), Janet, betel nut, and turmeric.
3. Put tulsi dal in the blog and offer it to Shrihari. Recite Vishnu Sahasranama with incense, and a lamp and then do aarti and donate as much as possible.
4. Make rice and milk kheer and keep it under the open sky between 10-12 o’clock at night. On this day, nectar is showered by the cool rays of the moon at night.
5. After the moonrise, keep Gangajal in the moonlight and then anoint Mahadev with it. This remedy removes Chandra Dosh and all the stress of life ends.
6. Between 11 pm to 1 pm, sit under the open sky facing north in the moonlit night and chant the mantras of Maa Lakshmi and Chandra Dev.
7.Chant the mantra Om Chandradaya Namah. It is said that by looking at the moon on the night of Sharad Purnima, eye problems end, and all diseases are destroyed.